Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
Mold is an underrated threat to homes and businesses throughout the Minneapolis area. When moist conditions exist in a house, colonies can form in as little as a few days. Our remediation professionals respond fast to active colonization to help however you need.
Emergency Services, Mold Inspections, and Content Removal
Multiple immediate practices can shape the time and money spent on remediation to follow. Emergency services can include tarping and board-up, which can be vital after storm and flood damage. Mold inspections by our competent professionals show where damaged materials and ruined contents are in the house to create a custom remediation approach.
Mold Remediation That Protects Damaged Property
Remediation is not universal, so there are several approaches possible for almost every loss event. Microbial growth can be overcome with several options depending on the affected materials and the severity of the situation. Mold removal can start with surface treatments with antimicrobial products but often require more aggressive measures when handling:
- Attic mold
- Basement mold cleanup
- Bathroom mold growth
- Crawlspace mold damage
- Black mold
Can Odors Get Removed After Basement Mold Remediation?
One of the challenging hurdles for remediation professionals working in damaged homes after mold exposure is the smell. Musty odors are generated with volatile organic compounds so that these effects can overwhelm damaged spaces like basements, cellars, and attics. We use counteractant products and deodorization tools to manage these conditions quickly.
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (612) 421-2040
Some restoration companies advertise “mold removal” and may even guarantee to remove all mold. This is a fallacy because removing all mold from a house or business is impossible; microscopic mold spores exist almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Here are the facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Northeast Minneapolis?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We are trained mold damage specialists who get started quickly to get your home or business back to normal, with specific training and certifications to handle your restoration needs.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
Our advanced equipment helps to detect and stop the source of water feeding the mold. We then isolate the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the amount of mold to the types of materials affected. Each scenario requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- Emergency Contact - (612) 421-2040
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Northeast Minneapolis is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We proudly serve St Anthony, MN, Falcon Heights, MN, Lauderdale, MN, and surrounding areas.