Localized Fire Damage in a St. Anthony Kitchen
The kitchen is where over 41% of house fires occur. The grease fire flared up and ignited the exhaust hood and adjoining wall cabinets. The charred view of the Before Photo was most of the damage since the St. Anthony homeowner put out the fire with a handy ABC fire extinguisher that was stored under the sink base cabinet. SERVPRO recommends to all residents to be prepared. Our team removed the burned assemblies and discarded them per code. The After Photo shows the kitchen cleaned up with supports (2x4's) securing the ceiling. We set up several hydroxyl generators to counteract the smells and a HEPA and charcoal filtered air scrubber to help purify the air. We can prep this fire-damaged area and reconstruct it, "Like it never even happened."